We have great rates, low fees, a variety of home loan options, and an experienced real estate staff to help you select the perfect loan for property anywhere in Southeast Alaska. We’ve partnered with MemberFirst Mortgage to give you a complete line of home loan options:
- First and second trust deeds
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- No closing-cost options
- FHA 15- and 30-year fixed
- VA 15- and 30-year fixed
- Conventional 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year fixed
- Home Renovation 15-, 20- and 30-year fixed
- Rural Development 30-year, 100% financing with no down payment
- Fannie 97, Construction, Jumbo and more
With mortgage rates rising nationally, the time to make your move is NOW. Call or visit for information or to apply.
Property must be located in southeast Alaska. Security will be a first or second trust deed. Other third-party fees will paid by the member, including but not limited to filing fees, title insurance, tax-reporting service, and any other fee deemed necessary. An insurance policy covering fire, theft and liability must be provided at closing, with ALPS FCU listed as loss payee. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.