The basic savings account which is your share in the Credit Union. All members are required to have a Primary Share Account.
- Holds a $5.00 minimum balance
- No fees
- Earn Dividends
Grow your savings all year long at a higher dividend rate and receive your funds annually when you choose.
- Earns dividends on balances up to $5,000.00
- Options include: Educational Club; Christmas Club; Rainy Day Club; and Vacation Club.
Certificates of Deposit
Earn higher yields by locking in your funds for a specific time period.
- Terms from 3 to 60 months
- Open with as little as $500
Save for your retirement and enjoy potential tax benefits.
- Traditional IRA for tax break while working
- Roth IRA for tax-free income at retirement
- Certificate terms same as regular Share Certificate terms
- IRAs federally insured to $250,000 separately from regular savings
- Annual contribution limit increased to $6,000 for 2019. If you are 50 or older, you can make an additional $1,000 catch-up contribution.
Verstovia Money Market
Our tiered-dividend schedule pays higher dividends than regular savings while keeping your money more accessible than certificates.
- Higher balances earn higher yields
- Six transactions; checks, withdrawals or transfers per month
- No penalties for early withdrawals
- Free with $2,500 minimum balance, $10 per month without